Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tech-tard

So in my attempt to start a new blog- with a brand new title and twist- I seem to only be able to add to this 4 year old pitiful blog I started many moons ago. Back in 2008, when I thought that writing a blog would help me lose weight. Since that time-I've popped out another kid and am 7 lbs heavier than the initial blog weight....But I digress. The POINT i was trying to make is that it took me about an hour to figure out how to start a blog on an ipad and then when i (sort of) figured it out, it won't let me start anew. It forces me to go back and face my past. "It" is the magical creature who lives in all Apple products and who mocks me and my tech-tard ways.

So, when I read my lonely entry from November 2008, it made me realize how certain things are constant. How some things never seem to change. Do I really want this blog to be about weight? No. It's a topic that I'm growing weary of. I want this blog to be about being a mom to 3 absoulte nutball kids, a wife to 1 absolute nutball husband, a full time nurse practitioner, a woman looking for a deeper connection to the spirit of the universe. And a chubby chick who needs to get healthy about food. Not necessarily in that order. To preface, I don't do any of the above particularly well and am in no means an expert. But I do know this: I think I am developing adult ADD and I have a faulty filter- so I will often write what comes into my head. Real. Honest. Crazy. Disjointed at times.
Welcome to my home.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Anna Hartman said...

My favorite lines:
Some people refer to her as "Honey Boo Boo" (and by some people, I mean her parents).


Concerned that he was mute, I flicked him once and he yelped. That made me feel better.

Pam, this blog is too awesome. So glad you are sharing yourself with us.